- About Us
- Northern Tanzania
- Southern Tanzania
- Western Tanzania
- Coastal & Islands
- Contact Us
Standing at the gateway to the famous Tanzanian ‘Northern Safari Circuit’, this Arusha hotel offers a broad range of attractions, which include: walking, mountain biking, canoeing on the lake, and trips to the nearby Arusha and Mount Meru national parks.
Lake Duluti Serena Hotel features a stone-built reception with adjoining lounge, library, restaurant, boutique and business centre. Imposing in stature and spacious in concept, the design of the new building echoes the hotel’s original incarnation as a working coffee farm dating back to colonial times.
The Lodge stands on the shores of Lake Duluti, 20 kilometres from Arusha and 60 kilometres from Kilimanjaro International Airport.
– A selection of ensuite rooms and suites
– Elegant dining room, library and garden terraces
– Extensive flower gardens and lawns
– Lakeside dining
– Guided walks, canoeing or mountain biking
– Tented conference room
– Wedding planning and honeymoon venue
– Gift shop, business centre, Wi-Fi
– Extensive selection of sports and activities
– Cultural dance and music
Kearsley (T) Ltd.
16, Zanaki Street, P. O. Box 801,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Call or Email
Tel: +255 22 2137713