- About Us
- Northern Tanzania
- Southern Tanzania
- Western Tanzania
- Coastal & Islands
- Contact Us
Mtoni Marine is a laid back, family friendly hotel, which is located on the west coast of Zanzibar. Situated only ten minutes North of Stone Town, this hotel is at an ideal location to explore the town and the rest of the Island, while providing retreat from it all.
Since Mtoni Marine is located close to town, it makes a perfect place for business travellers as well as those planning to stay for long as special long-stay rates are available. It is also a perfect family spot as there is a special menu for kids and two swimming pools; one for adults and the other for kids. Dynamic travellers can also find it a convenient place to stay in, considering the fact that the hotel is at a strategic position to visit the island and the best attractions are only an hour away.
Blessed with a neighboring legendary Mtoni Palace, where the famous Princess Salme was born, this hotel offers great facilities, which includes an infinity pool, a variety of restaurants and entertainment as well as the traditional massages and treatments offered by the Mrembo Spa.
This is a large resort-style hotel with 8 Palm Court (superior) rooms, 33 Club (standard) Rooms, 4 Family Apartments and even 1 Family House. All rooms and apartments are air conditioned and have en suite bathrooms, electronic safes and fans. Large parts of the resort are newly built and re-designed, including the resorts Infinity Pool. Only the Palm Court Rooms attempt to echo traditional Swahili style and are billed as the more romantic option.
– Infinity swimming pool and another for kids
– Beautiful lush gardens with numerous species of trees and flowers
– Mcheza – Zanzibar’s Sports Café for delicious meals and tv
– The Main Restaurant at Mtoni Marine for fine candle light dining right onto the beach
– Splash Bar at the pool for sexy cocktails and light meals
– Concert & Dinner as well as Conference facilities at the Mtoni Palace Ruins
– Boutique of traditional wear & arts and crafts
– Playground with junglegym and trampoline for the young ones
– MremboTraditional spa
– Excursion desk
– Free Wi-Fi at the pool and Mcheza Café
– Babysitting possibilities
– Traditional sailing dhow available for sunset cruises and trips to the neighboring islands
– Library for book exchange
– Telephones in the rooms
– Flatscreen Cable Television in all rooms
Kearsley (T) Ltd.
16, Zanaki Street, P. O. Box 801,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Call or Email
Tel: +255 22 2137713