- About Us
- Northern Tanzania
- Southern Tanzania
- Western Tanzania
- Coastal & Islands
- Contact Us
Roving Bushtops is our third camp, inspired by the success of Mara Bushtops in Kenya and its sister Serengeti Bushtops in Tanzania. Located an hour’s flight from the latter, Roving Bushtops sits proudly in the heart of the Central Serengeti, at Seronera. Not only does this superb location provide exceptional year-round game viewing for our guests, it means that for half the year (usually from November to May) we are within reach of the migrating wildebeest and zebra herds – and their attendant predators.
Having pioneered the idea of ‘wild luxury’ at Mara Bushtops, then extended it to Serengeti Bushtops, we were determined that our third Bushtops location should be at least their equal – for game viewing and comfort alike.
So we were delighted to find a stunning base at Seronera in the Central Serengeti, not far from the Moru Kopjes area (often called the jewel in the crown of the Serengeti).
The kopjes are huge granite rock formations which burst through the grass plains, creating vistas of stunning beauty beneath rolling hills. The land traps water, attracting abundant wildlife and ensuring fabulous viewing throughout the year.
For those who love nature in its purest form, the heart of the Serengeti is without peer or parallel. The sheer quantity of game here is phenomenal, with resident and migrating herbivores stalked by loping leopards, charismatic cheetah and languid lions.
Between November and May, the migration either passes through or is within one or two hours game drive away from Ndutu or the
• 6 tents (twin and double on request) max of 1 extra bed (child or adult) can be added to each tent
• All tents can be converted to become family units. The tents are on wheels and can be moved next to each other
• The tents open up on 3 sides. The bathroom has a bathtub and shower. The tent walls can be opened up to get the feeling of being outside
• The tents are beautifully furnished in a contemporary style and have loungers and dining table on the wooden deck which spans over 100sq/m
• All tents have safe, hair dryer, 220 v AC
Kearsley (T) Ltd.
16, Zanaki Street, P. O. Box 801,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Call or Email
Tel: +255 22 2137713