- About Us
- Northern Tanzania
- Southern Tanzania
- Western Tanzania
- Coastal & Islands
- Contact Us
Serengeti Wilderness Camp provide comfortable beds and quality linen, with en suite eco-friendly toilet and bush-shower off an intimate dressing room area. Lighting is by 12-volt (solar powered) with bedside lamps provided. The tents each have a shady verandah, where guests may relax and read quietly or perhaps watch birds and animals.
A large, airy, central dining tent offers a comfortable lounge area with a small reference library and maps, and a recharging facility for cameras and videos. Our safari chef will prepare sumptuous meals for your enjoyment and special dietary requests are taken care of. We also have a typical safari campfire in the evenings for our guests to enjoy sundowners and snacks, and relive the day’s experiences.
– seasonal camp, moving every 3-6 months within the Ngorongoro Conservation area at private sites
– ten large, comfortable en suite tents with proper beds & quality linen
– bush shower and eco-friendly toilet
– large central dining and lounge area with great views
– maps and reference books, and a selection of board-games
– well-stocked bar
– solar lighting and recharging facilities available
– children and families welcome (children 5 years plus)
– larger groups catered for by prior arrangement
– game drives, bush walks, community projects, bird-watching and hiking
– fly-in safaris available, and combine with Serengeti
– corporate groups and think tanks catered for
Kearsley (T) Ltd.
16, Zanaki Street, P. O. Box 801,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Call or Email
Tel: +255 22 2137713