- About Us
- Northern Tanzania
- Southern Tanzania
- Western Tanzania
- Coastal & Islands
- Contact Us
Location: We are located in an area called Tloma, overlooking the Ngorongoro Forest and some 140km southwest of Arusha, the tourism capital of Tanzania. Due to our convenient location, one can easily undertake visits to Lake Manyara national park, Lake Eyasi area and Ngorongoro crater. On this basis, at the very least, one can plan a 3 nite stay at our lodge. You may wish to consider a full day just at the lodge for any or combination of the following activities:-
– Relax within the lodge’s 15 acre immaculate gardens and forest.
– Take a guided walk through to Ngorongoro Forest where you will get to visit a real rainforest and waterfalls.
– Walk/Bike around the Village.
– Enjoy the birdlife around the lodge.
Cottages: Our cottages are tastefully decorated offering a generous 100 square meters of floor space encompassing a dressing area, bedroom, and bathroom facility as well as a deck. We have:
– 8 interconnected rooms featuring twin and double rooms
– One family suite offering 2 double rooms and a shared living space.
– 17 twin rooms each having one king and queen beds.
– All our cottages have a deck overlooking the Ngorongoro forest.
– WIFI across the entire lodge.
– All cottages are no smoking areas.
– Visa and MasterCard accepted.
– Gift Shop
– The “Scavenger” Meeting room
– Swimming Pool
Jogging trail– 1200metres jogging trail
Orchard and vegetable garden: We welcome our guests, especially those with young children to visit this area. Most of the vegetables and seasonal fruits served in our lodge originate here.
Amphitheater: We regularly organize cultural events and private gatherings in this area.
The Lake: For those of you who would like to just “chill” and enjoy the elaborate landscape created on our lodge, we welcome you to sit by the lake and just enjoy the sights and sounds of nature
The Nest Bar and Lounge: Beautifully bird/nest themed and decorated lounge. Ideal meeting point or simply a place to relax at any time of the day/night. Smoke free zone.
“Kipepeo” restaurant: Features indoor and terrace dining space in the upper ground floor.
The Pool Bar: Overlooks our infinity pool and the Ngorongoro forest. Snacks, hard & soft drinks and coffee served here.
Car Parking: Car parking is available inside the premises.
Corporate Social Responsibility: Through our partners we support projects in education and clean water. Ask us for more details.
Kearsley (T) Ltd.
16, Zanaki Street, P. O. Box 801,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Call or Email
Tel: +255 22 2137713