7 NIGHTS/ 8 DAYS
5 Star Lodges
Drive In- Drive Out Safari Package
Relaxed | Child-Friendly Properties | Choices of Game Drives and Activities
Our exclusive holiday package is a real treat for those looking to spend quality time while exploring the wilderness of Tanzania. Savour our selections in the Northern Safari Circuit where we take you across culturally and wildlife rich destinations with a combination of unique excursions and hand-picked properties positioned in strategic and brilliant settings.
DAY 1: Relax in Arusha
Meet our Driver Guide as Kilimanjaro International Airport who is excited to show you the beauty of Tanzania. He will welcome you with a warm smile, refreshments and goodies. Afterwards, you will drive straight to your luxury accommodation at Gran Melia Arusha, where you can relax and spend the rest of your day at leisure.
DAY 2: Game Drive to Arusha National Park
On an energetic morning, after your breakfast, our driver guide will take you to the famous Arusha National Park, home to 4th highest peak of Africa- Mt. Meru. Here you will also get to see diverse animals; warthogs, buffaloes, zebras, chirping birds in the lush forest and flamingos around the Momella Lake. Enjoy your picnic lunch box and after a short drive your driver guide will take you back to your accommodation Gran Melia Arusha.
DAY 3&4: Karatu and in the famous Ngorongoro Crater
Today you will head to another special lodge. Your scenic drive will lead to you to a kids’ friendly property – Ngorongoro Oldeani Mountain Lodge loved by families. After your arrival, enjoy your very special lunch and spend your day at leisure. The next morning you will head inside the Ngorongoro Crater, home to the big 5 animals and the largest unbroken Caldera of the world.
DAY 5&6: Game Drives and Beyond in the Serengeti National Park
After some nourishing breakfast begin your journey to the largest national Park to Tanzania. Pass by villages and adventurous routes and find yourself in the middle of the magnificent Serengeti National Park. Enjoy a game drive till dusk and get busy spotting predators, elephants, giraffes, zebras and beyond. Enjoy your evening at leisure. Overnight at Melia Serengeti Lodge Next day morning, start with an optional magical balloon ride or choose to go for game drives at your own pace.
DAY 7: Head to Manyara
It’s time to head to another diverse safari park. Our driver guide will take you from Serengeti up to Manyara on a scenic road journey. While you enjoy sharing your memories, our knowledgeable guide and humble views will keep you entertained. Overnight at Lake Manyara Kilimamoja Lodge
DAY 8: Game Drive to Lake Manyara National Park and Departure
The next day, after a hearty breakfast, you will be heading to Lake Manyara National Park, opening up to lush forest, troops of baboons and blue monkeys. Drive through woodlands, grasslands, swamps and beyond, the soda lake itself. The park is also noted for its numerous elephant, giraffe, impala, hippo and great variety of birds along the Lake Shore Game.
After your half day game drive, our Driver Guide will take you to the airport for your departure.
END OF SAFARI
Gran Melia Arusha
O’ldeani Ngorongoro Mountain Lodge
Lake Manyara Kilimamoja Lodge
QUOTATION: (PER PERSON SHARING)
|NUMBER OF GUESTS
|PRICE IN US $
*Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Meet and greet services.
- Private game drives.
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver guide.
- Transfers, accommodations, meals and excursions stated above.
- Park fees and government taxes.
- Visas & any flight
- Airport tax (International – pay direct)
- Travel/medical/ baggage insurance.
- Driver guide gratuities.
- Drinks/laundry (unless specified)
- Dining rooms tips.
- Porter age
- Telephone bill
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non- availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- In order to qualify for the low season rates tour must start and finish within the specified dates.
- If any safari starts in low season and ends in peak/high season, we have to pro rata the cost accordingly.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage).
- Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving to Tanzania may be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
Terms & Condition
- Once booking confirmed, terms and condition will be applied
- The Terms are: We will require 30% Payment as deposit at the time of booking, and balance 45 days before arrival.
- Last minute bookings we require full payment in advance.
- Once booking confirmed, cancellation charges will apply 0-60 days is 100%, 61-90 Days is 50% and 91-120 Days is 25% of the grand total.
- Government may increase park fees at any time and you will be liable to pay for the difference.
*Terms & Conditions Apply.