4 NIGHTS/ 5 DAYS
Be it a honeymoon special or ticking the bucket-list; on this safari itinerary you will get to experience the best of wildlife in our hand-picked properties that will enhance your stay in Tanzania. Raw, Wild and yet Plush. This November, make the most of our exclusive package.
DAY 1: ARUSHA – MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Pick up from Kilimanjaro International Airport and transfer with packed lunch to Manyara (Approx.3hrs) for game drives in Lake Manyara National Park opening up to lush forest, troops of baboons and blue monkeys. Drive through woodlands, grasslands, swamps and beyond, the soda lake itself. The park is also noted for its numerous elephant, giraffe, impala, hippo and great variety of birds along the Lake Shore Game.
Dinner and overnight at Kilima Moja Manyara Lodge on full Board Basis.
DAY 2: MANYARA – SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, drive from the Lodge to Serengeti National Park (Approx. 4hrs), enjoy your game drives en route with packed lunch in the vast unique natural phenomenon extensively known as the Great Migration, the vast open grasslands of the Serengeti which at no doubt is the one of Africa’s finest wildlife areas being there at the height of the migration is never to be forgotten experience, where 35 species of plain dwelling animals including wildebeest and zebra. Dinner and overnight at Ole Serai Luxury Camp, on full board basis
DAY 3: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast depart with packed lunch for your full day game drives in the plains of Serengeti, Meals and overnight at Ole Serai Luxury Camp, on full board basis
DAY 4: SERENGETI – NGORONGORO CRATER
Soon after breakfast, transfer to Ngorongoro (Approx. 2-3hrs) descends with lunch box into the Ngorongoro crater; enjoy the experience the majestic beauty of caldera which is also the largest unbroken caldera in the world. Surrounded by very steep walls rising 610 meters from the crater floor, this natural amphitheatre covers an area of about 260 sq m that’s 100 sq miles and is home to up to 25000 larger mammals, almost half of them zebra and wildebeest. Dinner and overnight at Oldeani Ngorongoro on full board basis.
DAY 5: NGORONGORO – ARUSHA
After breakfast set off and depart with packed lunch from the lodge and transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport (Approx.4-5hrs) for your ongoing journey.
END OF SAFARI
PRICE PER PERSON SHARING (NET)
*Terms & Conditions Apply.
Lake Manyara Kilimamoja Lodge
Ole Serai Camp Serengeti
O’ldeani Ngorongoro Mountain Lodge
- Meet and greet services.
- Private game drives.
- Domestic flights (if mentioned)
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver guide.
- Transfers, accommodations & meals
- Park fees and government taxes
- Visas and any International flights
- Airport tax (International – pay direct)
- Travel/medical/ baggage insurance.
- Driver guide gratuities.
- Drinks/laundry (unless specified)
- Dining rooms tips
- Additional excursions/ activities
- Porter age
- Telephone Bill
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non- availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- If any safari starts in low season and ends in peak/high season, we have to pro rata the cost accordingly.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage).
- Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving to Tanzania may be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
- Light Aircrafts operates in Domestic routes are normally have several stops before reaching the destination.
- Baggage Dimensions required in Light aircraft are 30 x 15 x 14 in | 76 x 38 x 36 cm
Terms & Condition
- Once booking confirmed, terms and condition will be applied
- The Terms are: We will require 50% Payment as deposit at the time of booking, and balance 90 days before arrival.
- Last minute bookings require full payment in advance.
- Once booking confirmed, cancellation charges will apply 0-60 days is 100%, 61-90 Days is 50% and 91-120 Days is 25% of the grand total.
- Government may increase park fees at any time and you will be liable to pay for the difference.
*Terms & Conditions Apply.