- About Us
- Northern Tanzania
- Southern Tanzania
- Western Tanzania
- Coastal & Islands
- Contact Us
Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro, is a modern oasis in the heart of the largest Tanzanian city. The five-star hotel’s superb waterfront location, spectacular views of the harbour and Indian Ocean, and proximity to the city’s International Airport ensure it is among the best-situated luxury hotels in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania . Dar es Salaam is the economic and commercial hub of Tanzania and the most important port in East Africa and there can be no better base from which to explore the highlights of this exciting and historic city than our harbourside hotel in Dar es Salaam.
Named in honour of Africa’s highest mountain, Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro, our hotel echoes the magnificence of this world-famous national landmark.
Our luxurious five-star hotel offers perhaps the finest accommodation to be found in any of Tanzania’s hotels, featuring 180 spacious and comfortably appointed rooms and suites with authentic hospitality, deluxe amenities and extensive business facilities to meet the needs of all travellers. Guests of our hotel in Dar es Salaam staying on the Regency Club™ level enjoy deluxe in-room amenities as well as complimentary daily continental breakfast, all-day tea and coffee, and evening cocktails.
The range of excellent dining options and bars we provide sets us apart from other hotels in Dar es Salaam. While staying at Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro, guests can look forward to delicious dining in the hotel’s two renowned restaurants: The Palm and The Oriental, where an international team of chefs offers a wide choice to meet your tastes, from European specialties and classic Swahili dishes to fresh sushi and sashimi and other Asian classics.
Flame Tree Lounge has a lively lounge atmosphere with an outdoor terrace for morning coffee, light lunches, afternoon tea and evening cocktails. Citrus Bar is our poolside bar, which offers exotic fruit juices, smoothies, iced teas and cocktails.
Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro provides the perfect setting for every occasion. An excellent choice of business hotel in Tanzania we offer extensive meeting space, wireless internet access and a fully-equipped business centre. We are also one of the most popular hotels in Dar es Salaam for hosting weddings, social gatherings and other events. Our highly professional and well-trained staff carefully meets your needs before, during and after every event, exceeding client expectations at every turn. Consequently we’ve attained a reputation as one of the finest Tanzanian hotels for business and leisure travellers alike.
Unwind at Anantara Spa, a comprehensive wellness centre, unrivalled among Dar es Salaam hotels, that offers guests a wide selection of spa treatments in six private treatment rooms complemented by a sauna, steam rooms and a fitness centre.
Alternatively, relax outdoors in the infinity swimming pool which, overlooking the Dar es Salaam harbour, offers some the best views from any hotel pool in Tanzania.
Whatever the purpose of your visit, Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro welcomes you to one of the finest luxury hotels in Tanzania. We are committed to providing every guest with the world-renowned Hyatt standards of service as well as five-star accommodation, facilities and dining to ensure that your stay in our Dar es Salaam hotel is nothing less than perfect.
All Accommodations Offer
• Wireless high-speed Internet access
• 32-inch flat-screen satellite television with satellite, movie and news channels
• Individual climate control with central air conditioning
• Business-sized desk with well-lit work area
• In-room safety deposit box
• Stand-alone bathtub and rain shower
• Kitchenette in suites only
• Tea and coffee making equipment
• Personalized wake-up call available upon request
• Complimentary daily newspaper delivery
• Regency Club
SERVICES & FACILITIES
• Wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms and public areas
• 24-hour Room Service
• Concierge service
• Business Centre with support and translation services
• Travel and car rental services
• Child care available upon request
• Currency exchange bureau and ATM
• 24-hour laundry service
• Ample parking available
• Shopping arcade and casino
RESTAURANTS & BARS
• Oriental — takes you on a culinary journey offering a large selection of Asian specialities, including fresh sushi and sashimi
• The Palm — offers all-day dining with an international à la carte menu and buffet, overlooking manicured gardens
• Flame Tree Lounge — a lively lounge with an outdoor terrace for morning coffee, light lunches, afternoon tea and evening cocktails
• Rouge — Dar es Salaam’s most stylish nightclub; dance the night away to the international rhythms of our DJ and enjoy our extensive beverage selection
• Citrus — This poolside bar offers exotic fruit juices, smoothies and iced teas as well as cocktails
MEETING & EVENT SPACE
• The Kibo Ballroom offers 410 square metres of space to accommodate up to 400 guests and can be divided into three sections
• The Zanzibar room offers 266 square metres of space and can accommodate up to 100 guests with flexible setups for any occasion
• The most up-to-date audiovisual equipment, decoration and show equipment are available
• Also available are two large boardrooms and five smaller boardrooms
• Anantara Spa—Explore well known signature treatments and enjoy relaxing bath and steam therapies. There are six private treatment rooms, including one private double suite and one Thai massage room
• Separate saunas for men and women
• Gym / Fitness Centre
• Beauty Salon
• Outdoor infinity pool overlooking the harbour
Kearsley (T) Ltd.
16, Zanaki Street, P. O. Box 801,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Call or Email
Tel: +255 22 2137713
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.