- About Us
- Northern Tanzania
- Southern Tanzania
- Western Tanzania
- Coastal & Islands
- Contact Us
The mess tent is beautifully furnished with grand sofas, lamps, bookshelves and corner cabinets in old wood, chests and rugs. In the evening, guests gather around the campfire to exchange tales of the day’s safari followed by a sumptuous hearty meal.
A key advantage of staying at Lemala Ngorongoro is the quick and easy access into the Crater floor. Game drives from the camp may start as early as 6.15am and there is no time wasted at the gate as you can drive straight down to the floor within 10 to 15 minute. Lemala guests usually have an hour’s head start over others in the morning, which is crucial for photographers who demand the best light conditions. Escorted walks are also available into the forest and along the crater rim with an armed ranger and a Maasai.
– 12 en-suite tents with 2 large queen beds (Triples). 26 beds in total
– 1 mess tent with separate lounge and dining with a centralized bar area
– 24hr electricity supply provided predominantly by solar and backup generator
– In tent flush toilet, running water and hot showers
– Mosquito proof tents
– Laundry services available
– Internet access in the common areas
– Battery charging facilities available in the main area only
– Nearest airstrip Manyara
– All alcoholic house and non alcoholic drinks included
– Children under the age of 6 are not recommended however management reserves the right to accept bookings on prior approvals. (child rates applicable for children aged between 6-16)
Kearsley (T) Ltd.
16, Zanaki Street, P. O. Box 801,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Call or Email
Tel: +255 22 2137713