- About Us
- Northern Tanzania
- Southern Tanzania
- Western Tanzania
- Coastal & Islands
- Contact Us
$3,931 per person*
At 06h30 pick up from a hotel in Arusha, transfer to Arusha airstrip for departure by shared charter to Mahale Mountains National Park departing at 0800h arriving at 1210h. Pick up by camp vehicle on arrival. Transfer to the camp for lunch. Afterwards proceed for Chimpanzee tracking in the forest (should time allow).
Observing the chimpanzees in their natural habitat, one cannot help but be touched by their natural grace and anthropomorphic features. Dinner and overnight at Kungwe Beach Lodge.
The dry season (May -October) is the best period. During this period, chimpanzees are likely to be seen in big groups, the sunshine illuminates the fish in the Lake and the beach is an inviting place to relax. However, Mahale Mountains National Park is accessible all year round. A visit in the rainy season can also be a memorable experience.
26th February – 15th May 2015 – lodge is closed.
Breakfast at 07h00 then at 08h00 go for chimpanzee tracking in the forest. The hikes takes you to the chimps habitation areas are accessible and not strenuous, although being in good physical condition will ease the strain of walking through the jungle. Observing the endangered primates is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Meals and overnight at Kungwe Beach Lodge.
After breakfast, go for another chimpanzee tracking in the forest. Other activities that you can do are forest walks, birding, boat trips, snorkeling, fishing and kayaks –all included in the package.
Meals and overnight at Kungwe Beach Lodge.
Morning breakfast at the lodge then around 1100h you will be transferred to the airstrip for your scheduled flight to Arusha, departing at 1225h arriving at 1700h. Met on arrival and transfer to y our hotel, drop off for onward or transfer to Kilimanjaro airport for your International flight.
END OF TOUR.
• Private airport transfers in Arusha
• Flights to and from Mahale
• Accommodation on Safari and Meals as stated
• Shared activities in Mahale on lodge vehicle
• 1 x Chimpanzee trek per day
• 1 x boat safari (2 hours)
• Park entry fees
• Return airstrip transfers in Mahale
• Soft drinks and bottled water
• Laundry services
• Snorkelling and Kayaking
• Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation
• International Airfare, airport taxes and security related fees
• Accommodation in Arusha
• Meals not described in the itinerary
• Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
• Entry visas and airport taxes in Tanzania.
• Travel Insurance
• Alcoholic drinks
• Flying doctor and medical evaluation
• Any optional excursions mentioned in the itinerary
• Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage.
NOTE: All services are subject to availability at time of booking.
• We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non- availability.
• Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
• In order to qualify for the low season rates tour must start and finish within the specified dates.
• If any safari starts in low season and ends in peak/high season, we have to pro rata the cost accordingly.
• Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
• All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
• Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage).
• Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
• Passengers arriving to Tanzania may be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
*terms & conditions apply.
Kearsley (T) Ltd.
16, Zanaki Street, P. O. Box 801,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Call or Email
Tel: +255 22 2137713
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.