- About Us
- Northern Tanzania
- Southern Tanzania
- Western Tanzania
- Coastal & Islands
- Contact Us
The camp is open between December and March, to coincide with the Great Migration when millions of wildebeest, zebra and other ungulates congregate on the Serengeti plains.
Location & Surrounding Area
From December to March the camp is located in the southern Serengeti plains.
• Total number of tents 10
• Large Double Tents
• All tents have large kings size bed or twin beds
• Each tent has shower, hand basin and flush toilet
• Lighting is supplied by solar light energy
• Mess Tent
• Lounge Tent
• Fully inclusive of all meals
FACILITIES & FEATURES
• Welcome drinks on arrival and cold face towels
• Dining Tent (Please advise if you have any dietary requirements)
• Lounge tent
• Game drives
• Aperitifs around the camp fire
• Visit to Maasai village and culture activities (Subject to location)
• Special arrangements for Honeymooners
Kearsley (T) Ltd.
16, Zanaki Street, P. O. Box 801,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Call or Email
Tel: +255 22 2137713