- About Us
- Northern Tanzania
- Southern Tanzania
- Western Tanzania
- Coastal & Islands
- Contact Us
The hotel is housed in two buildings, one of them Mambo Msiige, a building steeped in history, grace and mystique with a story dating back to the 17th century. A typical Zanzibari mansion, centered round a peaceful courtyard, a retreat from the summer heat, Mambo Msiige is a unique gem with architecture that embraces Swahili culture alongside Arab, Persian, Indian and European elements. The new and purpose built Zamani residence connects to Mambo Msiige, blending old with new, historic with contemporary.
• 67 spacious and luxuriously appointed guestrooms, including 11 suites
• Generously sized rooms, each measuring 45 to 50 square metres, combining modern style and timeless regional accents
RESTAURANT, BAR & LOUNGE
• Experience Park Hyatt Zanzibar’s Zamani Residence for a unique dining concept, whereby guests can enjoy dining in a selection of elegant restaurants showcasing both authentic cuisine and more casual fare
• In this ‘residence’, we offer a Pool Bar, Library with the Veranda, a Living Room, the main Dining Room with a terrace and a residential style kitchen
• All bar and dining areas have their own oceanfront terrace facing the local beach and magnificent unobtrusive views of the dhow harbours and the
Kearsley (T) Ltd.
16, Zanaki Street, P. O. Box 801,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Call or Email
Tel: +255 22 2137713
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.