4 NIGHTS/ 5 DAYS
Go for an authentic Tanzanian Safari and explore the exotic destinations of Selous Game Reserve and Mikumi National Park; a highlight for private safaris where you beat the crowd and enjoy wildlife in action.
DAY 1: DAR ES SALAAM – SELOUS
Pick up from your hotel of choice at 0600hrs and drive towards Selous Game Reserve Park (approx. 6hrs driving). Arrive for lunch and enjoy your Boat Safari in the afternoon in the Rufiji River or game viewing in the home of wildlife. Selous is the largest protected wildlife area in Africa which also varies from rolling savannah woodland, grassland plains and rocky outcrops cut by the Rufiji River and its tributaries, the Kilombero and Luwegu. Enjoy all meals and overnight atZarafa Tented Camp on Full Board Basis.
DAY 2: SELOUS
Enjoy your full day of game drives in Selous game Reserve on the Rufiji River with its rocky outcrops and tributaries (Kilombero and Luwegu), a home for wildlife animals, being the largest protected wildlife area in Africa which also varies from rolling savannah woodland and grassland plains. All meals and overnight at Zarafa Tented Camp on Full Board Basis.
DAY 3 : SELOUS – MIKUMI
After breakfast and checkout, drive to Mikumi National Park (approx. 7-8hrs) with lunch box. Arrive at lodge/camp for dinner and overnight at Tan Swiss Lodge on Full Board Basis.
DAY 4 : MIKUMI
Enjoy your full day game viewing in this park of 1300km square offering a chance to see lions, cheetah, hippos, zebras, leopards, giraffe, impalas, wildebeest and warthog. Check-in at Tan Swiss Lodge for dinner and overnight at lodge on Full Board Basis.
DAY 5 : MIKUMI – DAR ES SALAAM
After breakfast and checkout, depart with packed lunch, enjoy morning game drives in the Mikumi National Park, after game drive back to Dares Salaam to arrive in the late afternoon.
END OF SAFARI
Zarafa Tented Camp
Tan Swiss Lodge
QUOTATION: (PER PERSON SHARING)
|NUMBER OF GUESTS
|PRICE IN US $
*Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Pickup & drop off Dares Salaam.
- Private game drives.
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver guide.
- Accommodations & meals as stated.
- Park fees and government taxes plus VAT.
- Visa/Travel/medical/ baggage insurance.
- Accommodation in Dar es Salaam.
- Driver guide gratuities, Drinks/laundry (unless specified).
- Other optional, telephone bill , Any other items of a personal nature.
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non- availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, Airport and Government taxes or park fees, permits and concession fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- In order to qualify for the low season rates tour must start and finish within the specified dates.
- If any safari starts in low season and ends in peak/high season, we have to pro rata the cost accordingly.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage).
- Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving to Tanzania may be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
- Light Aircrafts operates in Domestic routes are normally have several stops before reaching the destination.
- Baggage Dimensions required in Light aircraft are 30 x 15 x 14 in | 76 x 38 x 36 .
Terms & Condition
- Once booking confirmed, terms and condition will be applied
- The Terms are: We will require 50% Payment as deposit at the time of booking, and balance 45 days before arrival.
- Last minute bookings we require full payment in advance.
- Once booking confirmed, cancellation charges will apply 0-60 days is 100%, 61-90 Days is 50% and 91-120 Days is 25% of the grand total.
- Government may increase park fees at any time and you will be liable to pay for the difference.
- We will require Passport copy(s) at the time of booking for park fees / air tickets purposes.
- Price based on number of guest and duration of trip, should there be a reduction in numbers, no-show, cancellation and / or early departure, will result in price re-quote.
Electronic Visa Information for Tanzania
- A new electronic visa service (December 2018) has been recently been implemented by the Tanzanian immigration services and travellers are urged to apply through this convenient process.
- Kindly note that visa fees and documentation requirements for all countries remain the same, including referral visas for certain destinations. Please read link for detailed . information. https://eservices.immigration.go.tz/visa/guidelines
- As of now, visa on arrival services are available, however will be soon replaced with an electronic visa requirement as the government aims to completely digitize the visa application procedure in the near future.
- Kindly enter link into your internet browser to apply for an electronic visa . https://eservices.immigration.go.tz/visa/
*Terms & Conditions Apply.