- About Us
- Northern Tanzania
- Southern Tanzania
- Western Tanzania
- Coastal & Islands
- Contact Us
Serengeti Wilderness Camp provide comfortable beds and quality linen, with en suite eco-friendly toilet and bush-shower off an intimate dressing room area. Lighting is by 12-volt (solar powered) with bedside lamps provided. The tents each have a shady verandah, where guests may relax and read quietly or perhaps watch birds and animals.
A large, airy, central dining tent offers a comfortable lounge area with a small reference library and maps, and a recharging facility for cameras and videos. Our safari chef will prepare sumptuous meals for your enjoyment and special dietary requests are taken care of. We also have a typical safari campfire in the evenings for our guests to enjoy sundowners and snacks, and relive the day’s experiences.
– seasonal camp, moving every 3-6 months within the Ngorongoro Conservation area at private sites
– ten large, comfortable en suite tents with proper beds & quality linen
– bush shower and eco-friendly toilet
– large central dining and lounge area with great views
– maps and reference books, and a selection of board-games
– well-stocked bar
– solar lighting and recharging facilities available
– children and families welcome (children 5 years plus)
– larger groups catered for by prior arrangement
– game drives, bush walks, community projects, bird-watching and hiking
– fly-in safaris available, and combine with Serengeti
– corporate groups and think tanks catered for
Kearsley (T) Ltd.
16, Zanaki Street, P. O. Box 801,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Call or Email
Tel: +255 22 2137713
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.