5 NIGHTS/ 6 DAYS
If you have been dreaming of an authentic safari experience; here is your golden chance. Experience the brilliance of iconic wildlife destinations and stay at popular properties at an exclusive price.
DAY 1: KILIMANJARO – ARUSHA
Upon arrival in Kilimanjaro International Airport meet and greet our driver guide who will pick and transfer to Arusha Serena Hotel for stay and overnight on Half Board Basis.
DAY 2: MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast pick up and transfer with packed lunch to Manyara for game drives in Lake Manyara National Park opening up to lush forest, troops of baboons and blue monkeys. Drive through woodlands, grasslands, swamps and beyond, the soda lake itself. The park is also noted for its numerous elephant, giraffe, impala, hippo and great variety of birds along the Lake Shore Game Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Serena Lodge, on Full Board Basis.
DAY 3: MANYARA – SERENGETI NATIOPNAL PARK
After breakfast, drive from the Lodge to Serengeti National Park, enjoy your game drives en route with packed lunch in the vast unique natural phenomenon extensively known as the Great Migration, the vast open grasslands of the Serengeti which at no doubt is the one of Africa’s finest wildlife areas being there at the height of the migration is never to be forgotten experience, where 35 species of plain dwelling animals including wildebeest and zebra. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Serena Lodge, on Full Board Basis
DAY 4: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast depart with packed lunch for your full day game drives in the plains of Serengeti, Meals and overnight at Serengeti Serena Lodge, on Full Board Basis.
DAY 5: SERENGETI – NGORONGORO CRATER
Soon after breakfast, transfer to Ngorongoro (Approx. 2-3hrs) descends with lunch box into the Ngorongoro crater; enjoy the experience the majestic beauty of caldera which is also the largest unbroken caldera in the world. Surrounded by very steep walls rising 610 meters from the crater floor, this natural amphitheatre covers an area of about 260 sq m that’s 100 sq miles and is home to up to 25000 larger mammals, almost half of them zebra and wildebeest. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge on Full Board Basis.
DAY 6: NGORONGORO – ARUSHA
After breakfast set off and depart with packed lunch from the lodge and transfer to Arusha Airport (Approx.4hrs) for your ongoing journey.
END OF SAFARI
Arusha Serena Hotel
Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge
Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge
Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge
QUOTATION: (PER PERSON SHARING)
|NUMBER OF GUESTS
|PRICE IN US $
*Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Meet and greet services.
- Private game drives.
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver guide.
- Transfers, accommodations, meals and excursions stated above.
- Park fees and government taxes.
- Visas & any flight
- Airport tax (International – pay direct)
- Travel/medical/ baggage insurance.
- Driver guide gratuities.
- Drinks/laundry (unless specified)
- Dining rooms tips.
- Porter age
- Telephone bill
- We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non- availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- In order to qualify for the low season rates tour must start and finish within the specified dates.
- If any safari starts in low season and ends in peak/high season, we have to pro rata the cost accordingly.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage).
- Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- Passengers arriving to Tanzania may be asked to present a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
Terms & Condition
- Once booking confirmed, terms and condition will be applied
- The Terms are: We will require 30% Payment as deposit at the time of booking, and balance 45 days before arrival.
- Last minute bookings we require full payment in advance.
- Once booking confirmed, cancellation charges will apply 0-60 days is 100%, 61-90 Days is 50% and 91-120 Days is 25% of the grand total.
- Government may increase park fees at any time and you will be liable to pay for the difference.
*Terms & Conditions Apply.